Apply Online | Degree Seeking Students
Thank you for choosing Christendom; welcome to our on-campus and online community!
What is included in the online application:
- Personal information (basic contact information, educational background, etc.)
- Student type (casual, certificate, MA degree, or Catechetical diploma)
- 150 word statement of purpose
- $65 application fee
Additional information to be submitted:
- Two letters of recommendation (preferably one from your a spiritual director, pastor or another priest who knows you well, and the other from a former professor or supervisor at work)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work, with proof of a bachelor’s degree (N.B. The bachelor’s degree is not required for admission to the Basic Catechetical Diploma Course)*
*Depending on the institution, transcript request portals may already have Christendom College as a preset option for delivery. Please note that selecting this option usually results in transcripts being sent to our undergraduate admissions office, which may delay your transcript being received by the graduate school’s admissions committee. Please ensure that transcripts are sent either by mail to 134 Christendom Dr, Front Royal, VA 22630, or, electronically to the following email address: email@example.com.
Letters of recommendation may be emailed directly from the writer to the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org.