Apply Online | Casual, Certificate, or Audit Students
Thank you for choosing Christendom; welcome to our on-campus and online community!
What is included in the casual student application:
- Personal information (basic contact information, educational background, etc.)
- Student type (casual, certificate, or audit)
- 150 word statement of purpose (optional)
Additional information to be submitted:
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work, with proof of a bachelor’s degree (if you wish to earn graduate credit)
Transcripts may be mailed to the attention of the Admissions Office of Christendom Graduate School at 134 Christendom Dr, Front Royal, VA, 22630. Schools may also send official transcripts electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First time Vita Consecrata Institute students will need some additional documents and should contact the Institute on Religious Life at 847-573-8975, or email the IRL staff at email@example.com.
The documentation needed is the following:
- Letter from the religious superior or ordinary stating (a) express permission to attend, and (b) how he or she sees you may personally benefit from the study and how it might enrich your community;
- Brief (2-3 paragraph) history of your vocation; and
- Brief (2-3 paragraph) summary of your educational background and/or ministerial experience.
The three documents should be submitted to the Institute on Religious Life:
Institute on Religious Life, P.O. Box 7500, Libertyville IL 60048-7500
Tel: (847) 573-8975