Apply Online | Casual, Certificate, or Audit Students
Thank you for choosing Christendom; welcome to our on-campus and online community!
- Personal information (basic contact information, educational background, etc.)
- Student type (casual, certificate, or audit)
- 150 word statement of purpose (optional)
Additional information to be submitted:
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work, with proof of a bachelor’s degree (if you wish to earn graduate credit)
First time Vita Consecrata Institute students will need some additional documents and should contact the Institute on Religious Life at 847-573-8975, or email the IRL staff: anne(@)religiouslife.com and :
- Letter from the religious superior or ordinary stating (a) express permission to attend, and (b) how her or she sees you may personally benefit from the program and how it might enrich your community;
- Brief (2-3 paragraph) history of your vocation; and
- Brief (2-3 paragraph) summary of the your educational background and/or ministeral experience.
The three documents should be submitted to the Institute on Religious Life:
Institute on Religious Life, P.O. Box 7500, Libertyville IL 60048-7500
Tel: (847) 573-8975 | Fax: (847) 573-8960