You picked a great university.
You are working hard, making friends, and taking classes to kick-star your future career.
But for Whom are you going to live?
It can be difficult to find an education that will help you make sense of the big picture.
Join the quest to answer deeper questions about the ultimate meaning of your college degree and the rest of your life.
How it Works
The Christendom@ courses are designed specifically for undergraduate students at public or private universities. Take livestream online courses from anywhere in the country. During the semester, students will attend weekly interactive online lectures. Students are also provided with support and guidance to meet weekly in small groups.
- Acquaint yourself with great thinkers of the Catholic intellectual tradition on a primary-source basis
- Gain insight into milestones in the development of Catholic doctrine
- Cultivate your biblical literacy
- Understand the philosophical basis of Catholic faith and culture
- Master the basic principles of ethics and anthropology relevant to Catholic faith and culture.
The following 3 credit courses are available based on schedule and interest:
- Early Christian Literature
- The Bible
- Catholicism and Modernity: From Vatican I to John Paul II
- Philosophical Foundations of Catholic Thought
- Action and the Human Person
- Divine Worship in the Catholic Church
– Morgan Hierlmaier
“This program helped answer questions I had about challenging Church teachings regarding redemptive suffering, essence and nature of the Trinity… and the integral need to develop and live in a community centered in Christ.”
– Jeffrey Kuhn
– Megan Geraghty
Notre Dame Graduate School
For over 50 years, the Graduate School has been faithfully contributing to the restoration of all things in Christ by working for the renewal of the Catholic mind. The Graduate School of Christendom College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, with classes offered in-person and live-streamed from our campus in Front Royal, VA.